Skip to content

May 17, at 8: Heartiste is arguing that if everyone was polyamorous, the average low-status man would be out of luck, not that it is bad for individual low-status men to practice polyamory if they could choose to do so obviously, allowing for more partners will increase your expected number of partners! Even if a low-status man has to choose between being exclusively mono and only dating poly people, the apparently larger fraction of women who are currently poly might still make this an attractive option, while being worse overall if universalized. Scott Alexander May 17, at 9: Then we have about 4 times as many polyamorous relationships per randomly selected woman than we do per randomly selected man, which means that either extremely high fractions of poly women have majority or exclusively female partners unlikely, given the sexuality demographics of the survey or the LW survey has biases beyond the gender split. I did find some additional polyamory data, though: People who drink more than me would argues strenuously that they are not alcoholics. Which would be weird, until you realize that people whose identities are built around their problems with alcohol spend a lot of time thinking about and fighting those problems. People who go so far as to self-identify as poly think a lot about that lifestyle and have coping mechanisms to deal with it.

...continue reading"5 Best Polygamy Dating Sites Reviews"

As when visiting most country, knowing basic etiquette will make your trip to Egypt more enjoyable and productive, whether you"re traveling for business or pleasure. Travelers should note that smoking is ubiquitous and that outside of hotels catering to Westerners, smoke-free areas are rare. Religious Beliefs Approximately 94 percent of Egyptians are Muslim, and Islam"s tenets guide Egyptian politics, economic activity and social life. Coptic Christians comprise most of the remaining 6 percent of the population. Egypt"s daily papers print each day"s five designated prayer times every morning, Egypt"s government agencies and businesses observe all Islamic holidays, and all institutions except for emergency services shut down on Friday, Islam"s holy day. While most Egyptians don"t touch alcohol, it is available and Egyptians don"t place a stigma on non-Muslims who drink moderately.

...continue reading"Cuban Society, Culture, Customs, Religion and People (Cuba)"


Hi! Do you want find a partner for sex? Nothing is more simple! Click here, free registration!